Minimum 2 stems purchase
Please Note length 120cm , with flower length being a total of 70-80 cm
Please follow instructions below carefully for best results.
Please note, your Pampas and Bunny tails has to
be compressed for safe and proper
2. Shake it gently, it will shed, however this is
normal since it is all natural and sun-dried
3. To get it to it’s regular, fluffy and non
compressed form, please use a hairdryer in low
speed and low heat about 25cm away and
gently blow dry for about 10-15 minutes
4. Alternatively, you may put it in the sunshine for
a couple of days
5. To prevent, further light shedding, you may
apply a coat of stronghold hairspray
6. Please put it in a vase without any water
7. Every few months, you may take them outside
and shake them gently to get rid of the dust
Please follow these instructions to get the best result.
Damaged Pampas should be reported immediately .
I personally use hairdryer and the final trick which brings them out and makes them look amazing is stronghold hairspray .