Please Note length can vary from 115cm to 125cm total , with flower length being a total of 80 to 100 cm .
display pictures are of a Pink Pampas Grass bundle not a stem .
Please follow instructions below carefully for best results.
1. Your Pampas and Bunny tails has to
be slightly compressed for safe and proper
2. Shake it gently, it will shed, however this is
normal since it is all natural and sun-dried.
3. To get it to it’s regular, fluffy and non
compressed form, please use a hairdryer in low
speed and low heat about 25cm away and
gently blow dry for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Alternatively, you may put it in the sunshine for
a couple of days.
5. To prevent, further light shedding, you may
apply a light coat of hairspray.
6. Please put it in a vase without any water.
7. Every few months, you may take them outside and shake them gently to get rid of the dust.
Personally i use stronghold hairspray for moulding and highlighting colour after shaping.